See what allows our guided tour groups to run laps around our competitors. You get more riding with PowderQuest®!
- 8 guests per tour, maximum!
- 2 bilingual, experienced, certified guides on every tour
- Only tour company with all itineraries separate for distinct ability levels. Plus, separate trip focuses to match your riding style and how you like to spend your day on the mountain.
Plus You’ll Get:
- More days on the mountain and less time getting there
- Comfortable Lodging
- Outstanding breakfasts and dinners with complementary local red wine
- Private ground transportation with our professional local drivers
- Fun, original, culturally intensive trip itineraries tested for years
- Additional optional activities: Horseback riding, white water rafting, surfing, wine tasting, and more.
- One of the only companies offering packages to be able to ski both Chile and Argentina in one trip.
- Priority lift line, cat ski and off-piste access in Las Lenas on our guided trips.
For advanced and expert skiers and snowboarders.
Introduction to avalanche & mountain safety taught by certified professionals.
A team of bilingual, certified ski guides, with current first aid recognized by:
- International Federation of Mountain Guides Association
- Association of Canadian Mountain Guides
- Canadian Ski Guides Association
- Canadian Avalanche Association
For intermediate to advanced-intermediate skiers and snowboarders.
Bilingual, certified ski and snowboard instructors-guides recognized by:
- CSIA and more
What Our Guests Are SayingEach year over 40% of our guests are return customers. See testimonials from some of the hundreds of guests we have hosted since 1999.
What makes a trip like this so successful is the ability of the guides to relate to the members of the group and remain flexible. PowderQuest was flawless. — Paul Greening
Media Recommending PowderQuestSee recent reviews we have received from The Wall Street Journal, ESPN, Snowboarder, Skiing Magazine, Frommer’s Guidebooks and many others.
PowderQuest Tours is the ultimate ski tour company. See multiple resorts while only worrying about your turns and good times. — Calgary Herrald
After a great day exploring the Andes, relax in our select mix of comfortable 3-4 star hotels. All rooms have private bath and your choice of double or single occupancy. See individual trip itineraries for more details.Non-Guided Trips: A wide selection of hotels
Our experienced office team is standing by to customize the perfect ski or snowboard vacation for you. We have cozy 3-5 star hotel options to meet your needs including Valle Nevado, Las Lenas, Bariloche, Portillo, and more.