Why You Should Push Go on a South American Snow Adventure
by the #ChaseWinter Crew
15. You have a deep love of steak and red wine.
We thought we might loop you in with this one…
14. You’ve never been on a ski/snowboard vacation outside your home continent. In fact, you can’t even remember your last vacation.
13. You’ve been telling yourself for years you need of a life-changing experience.
12. It’s time to one-up your neighbor with the backyard bbq’s and there is literally no better place in the world to learn how to do that than Chile or Argentina.
11. You were injured all season and missed out on some serious powder days.
10. You own and love the clothes but have never been to the place. It’s time to visit PATAGONIA.
8. Water cooler chatter at work for weeks: return to the office with a goggle tan in the summer. Chicks dig goggle tans.
7. You find out where all the old onesies you donated have ended up.
6. Araucaria trees.
5. Everyone loves a vacation but once you add skis and snowboards they become adventures. This is one of them.
4. The mountain magic and awesome vibes of South America are guaranteed to blow your mind.
2. Climbing a volcano, staring into the crater, and then riding down on snow was never on your bucket list because you didn’t realize it was possible.
Photos & Words by: Spencer Francey & Claire Smallwood